Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bitter End

It was not to be for me in the 10k limit. I built my chips up early to about 90k, but everything went down hill from there. I called down in 2 spots, I knew I was no good, I didnt bluff in a spot I knew I should have and I took a couple pretty bad beats. Pretty much anything that could go wrong for the next couple hours did. It was just not meant to be. Wed is a dead day, I wont be in any event, but I will prob go cheer on several of my friends that are in the final 12 at the 10k limit. I play with about 5 or 6 of the final 12 on a regular basis and Im pretty good friends with most of them. One of my best friends in poker Greg "FBT" Mueller is one of the participants. Good Luck Greg. Congrats to JC Tran, an excellent player and also a friend, that won his 2nd bracelet last night.

As for my next event it will probably be Friday 2k limit. This is the event I finished 3rd in last year so I have some unfinished business.