Saturday, June 27, 2009

Close Again....

In the 1500 limit shootout, I got head up. We played 3 handed for about 2 hours and head up for over 2 hours. I played my ass off. I battled back from each beat. I eventually got the chip lead, but the fortunes on a couple huge hands didnt go my way and I lost the chip lead. We then get about 18k of the 40k in play in the middle on the k95 flop, I have j9 he has a4, meaning he wins with only an A and like has happened so many times, he hit the A. I again am really proud how I battled and battled. In the end I couldnt overcome and I took 2nd which is worth as much as last, but Im glad Im still playing my best.

Saturday is another sold out lottery ticket 1500 event. GL to me, Im sure Ill play all day agian, it seems to be common place this year. Good Luck to Ray and FBT who both won their table, hopefully you will win tomorrows table too.