Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quick Hits

Im exhausted but wanted to write quick notes....I played little live on sunday at the bellagio, lost a little nothing much....monday I played 2 head up matches vs crazy mike, he crushed me the 1st match, it was really quite disgusting. Im pretty sure Phil Ivey would have lost with my cards and his luck. I played him again and I wore him down and beat him. He is a pretty tough player, but I would play him again if there was nothing better going on.

I will be playing the noon 1500 Pot Limit Hold em event on Tuesday. If I am out before 7pm I will be playing in the 5pm 3000 HORSE tourney (you can register 2 hrs late). Horse is a 5 game combination, where you play hold em then omaha then razz and then 2 stud games. If I dont make either day 2 then wed I will play the NL shootout.

It seems like the series has been going and I havent done much, but the schedule has been screwy where all the events I want to play happen close together then dead days. Anyway, starting this event Im only 0 for 4 for 6500 loss, which is really nothing. I have gotten semi deep in every event so Im sure good things ahead.